Posts Tagged ‘apps’

One thing every guy should know is that a girl never wants to age. Seeing it in real time happen on an iPhone app doesn’t help. Japan Probe


According to Apple, three billion apps have been downloaded from the App Store since its opening. I wonder how many of those apps weren’t fart apps and clocks. *Throws confetti in the air* As much as I love the App Store for its ease, it still daunts me how many apps there are and how […]


China, with the largest population in any country. You’d think the iPhone would be an instant success right? Of course. Apple can do no wrong it appears. Anywhere the iPhone launches, its guaranteed to sell boatloads and then some. People are all hopped up on the kool-aid that Apple spews out. If that’s what you […]


Finally, Microsoft is starting to access that noggin. Firmware update 4.3 was released for the Zune HD a couple of days ago and on Wednesday some 3D games popped up on the Microsoft Marketplace (MS’s iTunes Store). They’re all free, but feature a tiny ad before the game loads. Most impressive appear to be Audiosurf […]


It’s funny how the first app that is being featured in this segment is an app for Gucci. I’ll put it bluntly, this app is 90% garbage. Then why am I even posting about it? It’s simple, the other 10% of the app is worth looking at and playing with: Gucci Beats. Gucci Beats is […]